Computer science is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications. It is the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression, and mechanization of the methodical procedures (or algorithms) that underlie the acquisition, representation, processing, storage, communication of, and access to information. A computer scientist specializes in the theory of computation and the design of computational systems.
The importance of Computers has been of significant value in recent times & Computers Research & Developmental Consortium ( CRDC ) has been formed under the aegis of Consortium eLearning Network Pvt. Ltd with a mission & vision to harness the potential of Computers Science & Technology domain by bringing all the stake holders together at one unified platform using a consortium approach.
Centre for Excellence: Computer Science and Engineering (CECSE) is one of the leading Scientific Research Network Domain of Computer Science Journals/Books under the Supervision of Consortium E-learning Network Pvt Ltd (CELNET) which publishes more than 250+ Scientific, Technical, and Medical Journals/Books at International as well as National level under one roof. We take pride in empowering Academic Scholars and Researchers, thereby deliver better services to the Society and do the needful by Publishing Multidisciplinary Peer-Reviewed Journals. We are also aiming to organize Conferences, create web-based training programs and publish books from renowned authors.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Promotion of research works in the field of Computer Science.
- To publish articles that inspire thought and insight of the major issues related with the latest technology.
- Empowering the libraries with online and print Journals in Computer Science domain.
- CECSE enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment and skills development across computer engineering disciplines.
- CECSE motivates to build and integrated perspective on issues related to computer Science and technology.
- CECSE provides an innovative and academically challenging experience in order to meet the technological revolution globally.