CECSE, the Centre for Excellence: Computer Science and Engineering, is the premier global community of computing professionals and students with nearly 1000 members from all over the world. CECSE has been formed under the aegis of Consortium E-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd. (CELNET) with a positive thrive to work and harness the potential of Computer Science and Engineering by bringing all the innovative ideas together at one unified platform using a consortium approach. CECSE enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment and skills development across computer engineering disciplines.
The diverse members of CECSE vary from college students to corporate leaders, researchers and academic scholars. CECSE emphasizes the technical ideas determined by new-age advancements through quality programs in training and professional development, research, technical conferences, and publication of highly-regarded journals.
The CECSE has become the most trusted resource for computing professionals and educational stakeholders. It promotes professional standards through a code of ethical conduct for computing professionals, encourages informed public policy decisions around technology, promotes quality instruction in computing education for students at all levels and champions diversity and participation in the field. CECSE is the largest and most significant professional association in the computing areas.
The CECSE as an endeavor of Computer Science which aims at increasing the level and perceivability of various activities across India. The CECSE is growing daily in membership numbers, Sponsored conferences, training programs, and publication of Journals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the publication of the latest research and advances in the field of computers.
- Plan and deliver assistance to all our stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with researchers and academic scholars.
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent communication with our corporate leaders.
- Contribute to and benefit the educational society.
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professionals’ development, reflection, and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a strong database of all the educational institutes across the globe.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to connect with new researchers and academicians.
- Consistently positive attitude, strong teamwork, passionate, genuine, organized, internally motivated, service orientation, ability to reserve judgment and respond with curiosity and compassion.
The mission of CECSE is to provide a platform where all our stakeholders, i.e., college students to corporate leaders, researchers and academic scholars who contribute to the educational assistance of the society. It aims to serve the diverse global groups by advancing, developing and maintaining a world-class research program in selected focus areas of Computer Science and Engineering.
CECSE promotes novel research work on a global platform and also enhance the interaction among industries, institutes, research scholars through training programs and conferences. It also induces the ethical values and spirit of social commitment.
- To become an eminent division of Computer Science & Engineering domain producing competent.
- Professionals with research and innovation skills, inculcating moral values and social concerns.
- To create the most conducive environment for quality academic and research-oriented undergraduate and postgraduate in computer science and engineering and prepare the students, Ph.D. scholars and postgraduates for a globalized technological society and orient them towards serving the society.
- Build a strong research environment that responds swiftly to the challenges of the 21st century.
Types of Membership
There are four types of membership:
- Corporate Membership
- Student Membership
- Institutional Membership
- Professional Membership
For getting membership fee structure, click here
For any assistance contact:
Ph: (+91) 120-4781-221