Journal of Image Processing & Pattern Recognition Progress
- Focus & Scope
- Policy and documents
- Peer Review Process
- Section Policies
- login & Registration
- Submit PAPER
|Type of Publication||Peer-reviewed Journal|
|Journal DOI||10.37591/ JoASP|
|Indexing||DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar|
- A HYBRID STEGANOGRAPHY APPROACH FOR DATA HIDING
- Analysis & Detection Kidney Stone Images using Fuzzy Techniques
- A Novel Approach to Edge Detection and Performance Measurebased on the Theory of “Range” and “Bowley’s Measure ofSkewness” in a Noisy Environment
- Survey on Techniques to Segment Salt Bodies in Seismic Images
- Study and Analysis ofMATLAB-based Face Masks Recognition System
- External Filtering and Wavelet Domain Thresholding-based Denoising Method for AWGN corrupted imagesExternal Filtering and Wavelet Domain Thresholding-based Denoising Method for AWGN corrupted images
Focus and Scope Cover
- Image digital representation
- new algorithms and/or technologies for biometrics
- Element of visual perception
- analysis of specific applications
- Fourier transforms, Extension to 2 - D, DCT, Walsh transform, Hadamard transforms
- Huffman and contour coding
- Restoration Models: Constrained & Unconstrained
- image coding
- processing and analysis
- geometric image processing and analysis
- document processing and recognition
- clustering and classification; statistical pattern recognition
- neural networks for pattern recognition; computer vision; video segmentation and tracking
- intelligent remote sensing, imagery research and discovery techniques
Policy and Documents
Peer Review Process
This Journal is managed by two executive bodies namely ‘Editorial board’ and the ‘Publication Management Team’. The ‘Editorial board’ of Journal comprises of a team of subject experts, nominated/ appointed by STM JOURNALS. Director STM JOURNALS is empowered to nominate/ appoint the editors. The editorial board of the Journal, over and above the outside experts, may have a couple of subject experts from the STM JOURNALS.
The ‘Publication Management Team' comprises of the Chairman [Director, (STM JOURNALS), India], and his support team- comprising of senior executives from STM JOURNALS and local/ out side subject experts appointed/ nominated by him.'Publication Management Team' may also have a representation of subject experts from the aforesaid 'Editorial board'.
The Chairman of the Publication Management Team of the Journal is empowered to nominate new members or dismiss the existing members of the Editorial Board and the Publication Management Team. The nomination of members is based on the knowledge, experience and their contribution in the said area of Journal and its allied branches. On the contrary, the dismissal is justified (with or without notice) on the grounds of their non- response, non-availability for longer times (without any intimation to the STM JOURNALS), non-contribution and objectionable act/ behaviour or a voluntary submission/ request to quit.
The 'Editorial board' is the competent authority in taking decision (s) on selection or rejection of the manuscripts of all the research/ review/ similar articles submitted to the Journal.The decision taken by Editors/ Reviewers is final in all respects and no further comments/ communications from authors in this regard is expected/ entertained.
In exceptional cases where it is difficult to arrive at a consensus, Publication Management Team's decision is taken as final.
The 'Publication Management Team' of Journal is fully responsible for publishing finally accepted manuscripts and maintaining the Journal publication timelines.
In addition, the 'Publication Management Team' members are also made responsible and empowered to contribute, screen-accept or reject the manuscripts of popular articles/ Short Communications that fall under the scope of the Journal.
The ‘Manuscript Management System' through the stipulated policies/ guidelines, attempts to provide the 'Editorial board' and the 'Publication Management Team' a tool to monitor the status from, submission, selection, pres-screening (initial quick) detailed review (main screening), refereeing to the acceptance/ rejection of a manuscript.
It may be noted that, the aforesaid policy may change with or without notice to the authors/ contributors of this journal. The decision of Journal in respect of management of a manuscript in every step is taken as final.
When I can send my paper?
You can submit your paper in throughout year. Our online frequency is April, August and December.
I want to know the ISBN or ISSN number of the CECSE journals?
Can you provide with the details of CECSE Open Access Publishing?
STM Journals define a unique way to provide open access advantage to all the authors by way of providing option to choose for open access (authors have to pay publication charges) or subscription model ( authors need not to pay any fee).
India, SARC and African Countries :INR 5000 Rs / 200 USD(including Print Copy of your journals)
Other Countries: : USD 200
Does CECSE provide Editors with interface to invite reviewers to monitor the process?
Yes, Editors can invite reviewers according to their convenience
Is CECSE Indexed with indexing sites?
- Google Scholar
- Journal TOC
What is the procedure to submit my article?
Can I get Print Copy of CECSE Journals?
Is there any template available for the manuscript publication.
CECSE provides word template that can be used for all final submissions.
Before the submission of paper please make sure that your paper is according to this CECSE Format.