Journal of Advances in Shell Programming
Type of Publication:
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Journal of Advances in Shell Programming (JoASP):
Journal of Advances in Shell Programming (JoASP) are specially to develop skills required for automation on UNIX /Linux environment. This journal focuses on the basis and intermediate level of scripting. It provides training with hands onsession to administer the Unix shell and shell programming.
Language : English
ISSN : 2395-6690(Print)
Journal DOI : 10.37591/JoASP
Started Since : 2014
2022 Volume : 8
Issues Per Year : 3
We provide certification to a article to be published.
- Paper will be published online as well as in print version.
- Individual hard & soft copy of certification of publication.
- Rapid, transparent & easy publication process.
- Open access article - Anyone can freely access & download anytime.
- Publication within 10 days after acceptance.
- Nominal fees for article publication.
- A Similarity Analysis between Linear Multiracial Feature and Non-linear Multiscale Texture in Detection and Segmentation at Brain Tumor
- Towards the Development of Low Cost Calibration Apparatus for 3D Reconstruction of Spine
- An Introduction of Smart Self-learning Shell Programming Interface
- Secure Two Party Computation
- Automation in Computation Over Linux Integrated Environment