Journal of Open Source Developments
Type of Publication:
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
Journal of Computer Technology & Applications (JoCTA)
Journal of Computer Technology & Applications (JoCTA) focuses on the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas concerning the latest and recent research and review work in computers and their commercial and research contributions.
Language : English
ISSN : 2395-6704
Journal DOI : 10.37591/JoOSD
Started Since : 2014
2022 Volume : 9
Issues Per Year : 3
- Tools of Open Source Development
- Open Source Software Projects, Products, and Processes
- Open Source Software Artifacts and Open Source Communities
- Economic Analyses of Open Source
- Legal Aspects of Open Source Software
- Bug Trackers And Task Lists
- Version Control Systems
- Methodology and Data Sources
- Watermarking Techniques
We provide certification to a article to be published.
- Paper will be published online as well as in print version.
- Individual hard & soft copy of certification of publication.
- Rapid, transparent & easy publication process.
- Open access article - Anyone can freely access & download anytime.
- Publication within 10 days after acceptance.
- Nominal fees for article publication.