Current Trends in Information Technology
ISSN No :- 2348-7895 (Print), 2249-4707 (Online)
Journal DOI :- 10.37591/CTIT
Indexed & Peer Reviewed Journal
Type of Publication:
2348-7895 (Print), 2249-4707 (Online)
DRJI, Citefactor, Journal TOC, Google Scholar
About this Journal
Current Trends in Information Technology (CTIT) focuses towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Information technology. It publishes contributions in the shape of research papers, critical reviews and opinions on the organizational, social and management issues that are related to the significant information-oriented technologies.
- Sentiment Analysis of Twitter data for better services of airlines using classifier-model algorithms, AI, and NLP techniques.
- A comparative study of Afghanistan's schools vs other countries
- Survey: Image Denoising and Various Techniques
- Exploring the influencing factors of COVID-19 vaccine acceptance among Bangladeshi People
- Study of Uncertainty Quantifications for Designing Smart Systems
- Technicalities and Tools for Big Data Analysis
DOI numbers (Digital Object Identifiers) are unique number combinations assigned to an article, it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher's website and to that article. Each article gets a special identification number at the time of publication, and it tends to be utilized to distinguish the article all through its life, regardless of where it has been moved.
Do you want to publish your research?
Click below to get register yourself in Current Trends in Information Technology (CTIT) or send your manuscriptat [email protected]