Current Trends in Information Technology
2348-7895 (Print), 2249-4707 (Online)
Journal DOI :
DOI numbers (Digital Object Identifiers) are unique number combinations assigned to an article, it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher's website and to that article. Each article gets a special identification number at the time of publication, and it tends to be utilized to distinguish the article all through its life, regardless of where it has been moved.
- The Editor(s)-in-Chief should declare any financial, personal or other relationships that might constitute a conflict of interest with the Editorship of the journal.
- The Editor(s)-in-Chief should ensure that all articles accepted for publication have been assessed by an editor.
- The Editor(s)-in-Chief should not make decisions regarding manuscripts about which they may have a conflict of interest. In such instances, a senior member of the Editorial Board should be assigned to assume responsibility for overseeing peer-review and making decisions regarding acceptance or rejection.
- Although the Editor(s)-in-Chief may publish in their own journal, they should ensure the majority of publications come from other authors. A senior member of the Editorial Board should be assigned to assume responsibility for overseeing peer-review and making decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of any manuscript submitted and/or co-authored by the Editor(s)-in-Chief.
- The Editor(s)-in-Chief should ensure Editorial Board members are not involved with the peer-review or decision-making process of any manuscript where they have a conflict of interest.
- Editor(s)-in-Chief should provide a professional service to authors. Correspondence should be handled in a timely and respectful manner, and efficient and thorough peer-review carried out. Systems should be in place to ensure editorial staff absences do not result in a reduced service to authors.
- Editor(s)-in-Chief who operates a closed peer-review system for the journal should maintain the anonymity of peer reviewers.
Publish your article/manuscript/paper here
- Use of Virtual Platform for Smart Learning
- Application of Information technology that Reduced Agriculture Sector Impact due to COVID-19
- Information Technology for Career Guidance
- Designing LMS for Different Universities
- Acceptance and Reticence to COVID-19 Vaccine Among College Students in India
- Study of Self Organizing Wireless Sensor Networks
- CTIT Scope
- Call For paper
- CTIT Indexing
- Double-Blind Peer Review
- Plagiarism Policy
- Open Access Statement
- Authorship Criteria
- Article Withdrawal Policy
- Journal's Instructions
- Digital Archiving Policy
- CTIT Journal Key Words
- Copyright Form
- Mode of Payment
- Manuscript Submission Checklist
- Camera Ready Format
- Publication Services
- Reference Stylesheet
Do you want to publish your research?
Click below to get register yourself in Current Trends in Information Technology (CTIT) or send your manuscript at [email protected]